The Go Faster driving experience is organised by Imagination Europe Ltd (the “Organiser”) on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited (“Ford”).
1. Each ticket holder / attendee must:
- Hold a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 1 year and legally be able to drive a manual vehicle in the UK. This must be presented on the day. International full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate proficiently in English.
- Have a ticket with you to gain access to the event, this can be on a smartphone or a print-out, otherwise you will be refused entry and a refund may not be provided
- Be a height of 5ft 2ins – 6ft 6ins
- Be a maximum weight of 18 stone
- Sign a legal waiver on arrival at the event. If a ticket holder/attendee does not agree to sign this, they will be unable to participate and a refund may not be provided
- Be in good health and do not suffer from any condition (including, inter alia, but not exhaustively, bad eyesight, epilepsy, haemophilia or heart condition),which might make it unsafe for your participation.
- Not be pregnant.
- Be solely responsible for any decision as to your fitness. Participation will be at the ticket holder’s own risk. It is recommended that you consult your doctor prior to the event should you wish to discuss your suitability to participate in the event.
- Be able to drive a standard Right Hand Drive manual vehicle.
- If applicable, please note that the ticket holder will be responsible for transferring from any wheelchair/mobility device to the vehicle. A disabled ticket holder is permitted to be accompanied by a carer where reasonably required (but the career will not be permitted to drive the vehicle as part of the event, unless a ticker holder).
2. Ford and the Organiser reserve the right not to allow a ticket holder to drive the vehicle where in the reasonable opinion of Ford/Organiser the ticker holder has demonstrated unsafe/inadequate driving ability or inappropriate behaviour.
3. Ford and the Organiser respectfully ask that all ticket holders refrain from smoking, consuming alcohol or any narcotic substances at the event.
4. Travel and accommodation is not provided and ticket holders will be solely responsible for any costs associated with the event.
5. Souvenirs will be downloadable for 30 days after your event. These are for personal use only and downloading of any souvenirs via any means constitutes agreement with this.
6. Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
- Tickets are non-refundable and once booked, dates and times of a session cannot be changed.
- Changes to names on tickets may be possible but at the Organiser’s full and final discretion. Any changes to names will mean that any new attendees are subject to all existing Terms and Conditions.
- Please contact customer services on email@example.com to discuss any changes required. The event will go ahead as planned in almost all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day.
- Ford and the Organiser reserve the right to change, postpone or cancel the event at any time. In the event that the session you are booked on is cancelled, we will contact you to try and move you to another available date and time convenient to you. If this is not possible, we will issue a full refund for the cancelled tickets.
- We will use the contact details on file at booking to communicate with you and the other members of your group about the event. Please ensure that the details are accurate at all times to ensure messages reach you. By providing contact details, you confirm that the other members of your group have consented to you providing their contact details and to receipt of these communications.
- If you arrive late and miss your allocated time slot, we cannot re-schedule and you will not be able to take part in the event. Please ensure you allow sufficient time to arrive at the venue.
8. By participating in the event this does not confer any right (by implication or otherwise) on the ticket holder to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks. logos and/or intellectual property of the event.
9. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in communication with these Terms & Conditions.